Moving on to Chart 4.
One of the blogs I regularly read is Carole Knits. She routinely does a Ten on Tuesday post. This week's post intrigued me, probably because I had just taken this picture. She posted Ten Things that are your Favorite Color:
My favorite color is blue, and here are ten blue things:
- The ocean, at least last night. A storm was coming in at twilight, and it turned everything a beautiful shade of blue. I don't know the couple walking on the beach, but I thought it made for a romantic image.
- Yarn. As Carole says, yarn comes in all colors, but blue is my favorite, especially when mixed with purple and green.
- My little iPod nano. I love this little piece of technology when I'm at the beach -- listening to lots of podcasts and books.
- The cover on my phone -- Yep, blue.
- My current "movie" scarf project -- that's the project I take with me to movies, so that I can knit while I watch. The current one is knit from a yarn by an independent yarn dyer in Maryland called Neighborhood Fiber Co. The colors are named after Washington neighborhoods -- this one is Georgetown. Great color; great yarn (top left in this picture)
- Our minivan -- blue, yes.
- Vacation sky -- it has been sunny and almost cloudless -- except for last night's storm.
- A bathroom that doesn't yet exist -- We are in the middle of planning a bathroom remodel, and I'm hoping for blue walls.
- Shawl -- I brought one with me to the beach to use in the room. It's this one.
- Our dishes -- the set of dishes we use everyday is Fiestaware in a dark blue -- a West Virginia Company.