Stacked Cowl Progress

In this post, I talked about one of the knits currently on my needles - the Stacked Cowl from the Yarn Harlot's Pateon page.  

Here is a progress image:


It is coming along.  I like the yarn; I love the colors.  I will be so glad when this is finished.  This stacking goal - so that the colors stack - is driving me a little nutty.  I am just too attached to the idea that the colors will stack, so each row I end up "adjusting" so that they stack a little better.  My goal is just that the lime green stack.  Everything else is close enough in color that if the lime green would stack, all would be aligned.  I have gotten too used to the "mindless" knitting of scarves.  When I knit, I just want to knit.  I am so ready to not be worrying about the stacking,

It's the first cowl I've made.  I'm anxious to see how it turns out.  Maybe I'll finish by 2023.


If Parker could knit, I would put him on the job.

0 comments: