St. Patrick's Day Cards

 I love St. Patrick's Day.  I'm not sure why - except that it means spring, daffodils, and relief from winter.  Plus, we have some Irish heritage, so it seems fitting.  And because of all of that, I like to make St. Patrick's Day cards - not many - just a total of five.  

Two of this one...

Two of this one...

And one of this one, similar to the first one, but with a different sentiment.

The stamp set used was this one.  It's by Colorado Craft Company, called 4 Leaf Clover.  The illustrator is Anita Jeram.  She's a children's book illustrator.  It's the second set like this I've purchased, and I'm loving the cards I make with them.  I used Neenah Solar White paper, and colored the images with copic markers.  A couple of elements were stamped a second time, fussy cut, and attached with foam squares for some interest.  Credit for that idea goes to Yana Smakula.


0 comments: