Reflecting Pool Scarf

 This is why it is helpful to maintain a blog.  

I think this is the yarn I am currently using.


You can see in the image (at least I included the tags in the picture) that this is Malabrigo Rios yarn in the color Reflecting Pool.  Do I know where it came from? I do not.  I can't remember, and that is a shame, because purchasing location is part of what makes souvenir yarn an actual souvenir.  Maybe it came from Kanawha City Yarn Company - that is my "local yarn store" (an hour from my home), and they do sell Malabrigo yarn. 

I am knitting it now, and I am almost done with the - you guessed it - scarf.  It's the Yarn Harlot's "pattern" - rows of stitches divisible by 4 + 2, then knit, knit, knit in back loop, purl.  Knit two at the end.  Great, useful scarf pattern that I love.  I'll have to check to see the needle size.  I should do that before I bind off.

It's been knit mainly in movie theaters, and is almost complete.






0 comments: