- What was my favorite book? I read two five star books in September. The first was a new release by J.D. Robb, Fury in Death. I also reread Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas. Both excellent, and not surprisingly so.
- What was my least favorite book? My least favorite book was The Good Ancestor by Roman Krznaric. One star. It beat out a Tail as Old As Time by Elle Hay at 2.5 stars.
- Any surprises? I reread The Obsession by Nora Roberts and gave it 4.5 stars. It's been so long since I read it, it was almost like reading it for the first time.
- Trends? I read by second Throne of Glass book, Crown of Midnight, which I rated 3.5 stars. I'm having in there because I've heard that by book 4 it really picks up. That seems like a lot of books to read before it improves. Crossing my fingers.
- How am I coming with my reading goals? I read 12 books, 75% of which were new to me. I'm up to 99 for the year so far.
September Reading Review
Posted by
Kim
at
Friday, October 02, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment