2021 Crafty Goals

Years and years ago - maybe in 2004 - I made a New Year's Resolution to learn how to knit.  I had crocheted since I was in elementary school, learning how to do it in Girl Scouts.  In fifth grade, I asked my teacher to teach me how to knit.  She did - but she really didn't know how to cast on, so that didn't last long.

Anyway, new year's resolution 17 years ago was to learn how to knit.  I started researching on the internet, and I bought a book or two and taught myself.  And I've been knitting ever since. And in some years following, I made new crafting resolutions.

So what about this year?  Here are my crafty goals:

  • Plan and begin the Yarn Harlot striping cowl - This is a project from her Patreon page.
  • Spend some time playing with card making supplies with no outcome goals.
  • Choose a few underused craft supplies for card making and use them
  • Make some Christmas cards before the end of the year.
  • Attempt to create a watercolor painting for the dining room.

By the way, the image on this page is Bald Head Island Lighthouse from our vacation in 2020.

0 comments: