Quince Scarf


How about another finished object.  This one was in a drawer, completely knitted, without the end woven in.  I mean, who does that?  Me, apparently.

This scarf is knit with this yarn.   It's Quince & Company's Osprey yarn.  It's a heavy (aran) weight wool, and the color is Aleutian.  I bought it at Kanawha City Yarn Company.

I knit the scarf with either US size 8 or 9 needles.  My notes say it is knit with the Yarn Harlot's one row "pattern," but it looks like farrow rib to me, so I'm not sure.  

How long did it take me to knit it?  Well, at the end of 2021, the yarn was still wound, and I hadn't started.  Even though I'm counting it as a finished object in 2024 since that is when I wove in the ends, I don't know when I finished the body of the knitting.

Really, I need to keep better notes.

It is soft and squishy, and I like it. 

0 comments: