Creativity Goals - Mid-year Review

Let's look at my Creativity goals for the year and see how I am doing:
  1. Make cards every month - yes, I have done that - card making in all six months.
  2. Send out cards as scheduled - Happily, yes, I was able to do that.
  3. Make 4 Christmas cards a month - I made four cards in January and February, and then none in March, April, or May.  in June, I caught up, with 16 Christmas cards completed.
  4. Send our guys a card a month - Yes, this was done. I sent them both a card in each month.
  5. Blog posting - Here, I didn't do very well.  I kept up with the two posts a month from January through March, but then no posting in April, May, or June.  I back at it, though, with a renewed inspiration. I hope to do at least two per month for the rest of the year. If I can slip in the extra six for the ones I missed, I will.

 

0 comments: