I thought it might be interesting to look at my reading month by month with the following questions in mind:
- What was my favorite book?
- What was my least favorite book?
- How am I coming with my reading goals?
This might become a series (we'll see). Here are the answers for June:
- What was my favorite book? Tied for first place, with five stars each, was Inheritance and The Mirror, both re-reads from Nora Roberts. Every time I read these (this is the third time for Inheritance and the second time for the Mirror), I enjoy them. I like the cozy aspect of them - cooking and house remodeling along with the main plot. These are comfort reading for me. Close behind these two books was a new one for me, The Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas. This it he third book in the ACOTAR series. Most people rank the second book, Court of Mist and Fury, as their favorite, but I think this one is mine.
- How am I coming with my reading goals? So far, 62 books read, with 19,423 pages. Of these, 68% were new to me. I've read five spiritual development books (out of a total goals of 4 for the year).


0 comments:
Post a Comment